Friday 8 May 2015

Teen Model Image Models Reviews


Teen Model Image Models Reviews


I was really excited when I found out that I had been chosen  by Image for this assignment with Disney Infinity. My mum and I got up early and travelled on the train to be at the studio by 9.30am. The team greeted us and straight away and put me at ease as I was feeling a bit nervous. We were offered breakfast and then I went through to the make up artist for a manicure so I looked my best. I especially liked the hand massage. I met the boy that I was going to be doing the shoot with, he was younger than me but had been on lots of assignments before and gave me some tips. I hope all my future assignments are like this!

Anna F


I am looking forward to seeing the finished advert on the Disney Channel worldwide! I feel much more confident now that I have done my first shoot and already I can't wait for my next assignment!  Thank you Image Models and especially Molly in the assignments team for helping me start my new career. You are a great model agency London so if you need a professional team behind you, chose them,

Anna F. 18

Find out more about Image Models on our Twitter page now!

No comments:

Post a Comment