Friday 8 May 2015

Male Model Image Models Review

Male Model Image Models Review


As this was my first experience being a male model, I felt very nervous beforehand. I was asked to pose in a James Bond like setting for a National Lottery campaign . I was asked to pose with roses, wine an a large lottery cheque along the beach front on Dawlish beach in Devon.  The use of props (roses, wine and a large cheque) was the most enjoyable part, possibly because I felt it took the focus away from me!  The photo shoot helped me gain more confidence in front of the camera, which is something I will take with me into future male modelling assignments I get from Image Models



I would recommend the experience to others, as I feel a lot of people would also enjoy this kind of assignment just as much as I did.  I believe confidence is the main key if you are thinking of doing work in the talent industry, if you have this then I would certainly say join Talent Management as they spend a lot of time finding work for you.  I joined for the experience, I had heard of people doing it before and thought I should try it for myself. I was a little skeptical at first that I wouldn't receive any work, but this now isn't the case. Thanks Image Models, as far as a model agency in London is concerned, I couldn't be more pleased with you. 

Andy, 23


No comments:

Post a Comment